You can point the domain to an existing directory
(an existing folder) or create a new directory
(create a new folder). Please refer to the correct section below:
Under Destination, select Webspace.
- Choose the folder that holds the website's files from the existing directory by opening the file-path.
Click the folder icon that holds the website's files.
Click OK to save your changes.
Create New Directory
- Under Destination, select Webspace (A).
- Click on the folder icon (B).
- Click on Create Directory (C).
Domain Destination overview
- Enter a name in the text box.
- Click Save.
New destination selected