If FrontPage Extensions is not enabledNote: This will work only in Business packages and above.
1. Open Windows Explorer. Double click My Network Places.
2. Double click Add Network Place.
3. Click Next.
4. Choose the highlighted option and click Next.
5. Enter your website address as http://domainname and click Next.
6. You will be prompted for user name and password. See What is the required information for FTP connection?
7. Give a name for the connection. Click Next.
8. Click Finish.
9. To make a connection go to My Network Places and double click the connection you created.