How do I create an account with Google
You will need to create an account with Google, to do this visit https://www.google.com/accounts/NewAccount
How to create a FTP account: with Google
- Sign into Google Base using your Google account login information at http://www.google.co.uk/base/
- Click on the "My Items" link at the top right of the page and then click on the "Bulk upload files"
- Click on the "Create an FTP account for advanced uploading" link to create your Google FTP account. You will require this information in your eShop Administration page later.
- Enter a user name and type in your password twice in the respective fields and then click on the "Create FTP account" button.
What is a "Bulk upload file"?
You need to specify a "Bulk upload file", with which to transfer your product information to Google Base. This file must be in .txt format and you have to enter the exact file name in the corresponding field of your eShop Administration page.
How to specify a Bulk upload file
- Sign into Google Base using your Google account login http://www.google.co.uk/base/. Click on the "My Items" link at the top right of the page and then click on the "Bulk upload files" links.
- Click on the "Specify bulk a upload file" link and the page that is displayed, enter the name of your "Bulk upload file" in the "File name" entry field. Make sure the file name has a .txt extension. Then select "Product" from the item type dropdown menu.
- Click on the "Specify bulk upload file" button.
In your 1&1 eShop Administration page, click on Advanced Settings. Under Affiliate programs, enter your Google Base information in the respective fields:
|Name of "Bulk upload file
Google Base Help Centre. Please Note: 1&1 is not responsible for the content of external Sites.