Advanced Match will allow advertisers to receive more traffic, but how do we ensure that this additional traffic is targeted?
With Excluded Words
Example Bidded Term: Cruise
Excluded Word: Tom
How do they work?
- Advertiser enters words or phrases to block or selects from the Excluded Word Selection Tool in the 1&1 Search Marketing Tool.
- Each bidded term is allowed a maximum of 45 Excluded Words.
- If an Excluded Word is found anywhere in a query, it will block the match.
What is the benefits of using Excluded Words
- These will ensure more targeted traffic is brought to the site.
- This is positive for the you the advertiser and can result in more sales, increasing your ROI.
- Allow advertisers to bid on broad terms, without compromising relevance