Titles and Descriptions should:
- be at least as specific as the search term
- be clear and objective
- not contain superlatives
- not be misleading
- include the geographic location when relevant
- adhere to the character limits for their markets
What makes T&Ds under perform?
- No relevant information
- Long and distracting
- T&Ds unrelated to each other or the search term
Why do T&Ds perform well?
- reflect the purpose of the site
- catch the users attention
- relevant to each other
- promote the positive aspects of the site